Terms and Conditions
I. General terms and conditions
1. Gosolar.lt online store is owned by UAB “Securus LT”: incl. code 304708665, registration address Baltijos str. 11-2, Kaunas, phone: +370 652 55073. The Online Store (the "Store") Rules (the "Rules") apply to the Customer placing an order at the Gosolar.lt Store.
2. Gosolar.lt has the right to adjust the Store Rules. The Rules apply to all Customers ordering in this Store.
3. The Customer must read the Store Rules before placing an order. In all cases, the Customer shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions upon finalization of the order.
4. The Shop shall not be liable for any loss (material or moral) incurred in the event that the Customer has failed to comply with the information contained in the Terms and Conditions which is publicly available on this page.
1. In order to purchase goods from the Store, the customer must register by entering all the information provided in the registration form. All the marked mandatory fields are necessary for the order to be properly executed. The Store confirms that the fact of registration does not mean that the Customer will be sent any information notices other than those necessary for ordering and delivery of the goods. If the Customer wishes to receive notifications from the Store, he shall be given the opportunity to choose to receive such notices.
2. When ordering goods, the Customer must provide personal data, necessary for the delivery of the goods: name, surname, the delivery address, telephone number, other data necessary for delivery. The Store confirms that such data will be used solely for the purpose of ordering and delivering the goods. The Store undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties other than the Store partners providing goods delivery or other services related to placing or fulfilling the Customer's order. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of Customer's personal information to third parties shall in all cases be agreed with Customer. In all other cases, any personal data of the Customer may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. By registering in the Shop and ordering goods, the Customer undertakes to keep his / her login information confidential and not disclosed to third parties. At the same time, the Customer confirms that he / she is of legal age and has the right to order goods in the Store. In the event that the Customer discloses his login details, the Shop shall be relieved of any liability in connection therewith.
4. The Customer, having read the Rules, confirms that he / she has been informed that while browsing the Store, cookie files (files sent from the Internet server) will be stored on his / her computer.
5. The Store confirms that it is committed to using the most advanced technologies to protect the Customer's personal data.
III. Order placing terms and conditions
1. The Customer, visiting the Website of the Shop, selects the goods he likes. A shopping cart is formed on the basis of his choice.
2. Once the shopping cart has been formed, the Customer (if he is not already registered and logged in to the system) must enter the data necessary for the delivery of the selected goods: his name, delivery address, telephone number and any other important additional information. The Shop confirms that the data provided by the Customer will be used exclusively for the purpose of sale and delivery of the goods, in compliance with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania for the protection of personal data.
3. Next, the Customer must choose one of the available payment methods. At the same time, the delivery method and price can be chosen.
4. In the final step, all the data provided by the Client is generated, and before confirming it, the Client must make sure that the submitted data is correct and in accordance with his wishes. Before sending the order the customer has the opportunity to correct errors, if any. If the Customer is not familiar with the Store Rules prior to selecting the goods, he / she must familiarize with them and the data contained therein prior to confirming his / her order and, otherwise the Customer will be deemed to be familiar with the Rules.
5. After the customer confirms the order, the Shop receives all information about it. The order shall be deemed to have been placed from the moment it is received by the Shop. At the same time, an agreement between the Customer and the Store shall be deemed to have been concluded. However, such contract shall be deemed enforceable only from the moment the Store receives approval from the payment method chosen by the Customer.
6. When the Customer places an order, the Store automatically sends the Customer an e-mail indicating the ordered goods and the data provided by the Customer.
7. Upon receipt of the notice that the Customer has made the payment for the order, the Shop undertakes to execute the order.
8. The order placed by the Customer shall be stored in the Database of the Store in accordance with the legal requirements of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the term of storage of such data.
9. In all cases, when placing his order the Customer shall be held to have read and fully agreed with the Store Rules as well as with all other terms and conditions of the order.
10. The Agreement shall be concluded and executed in the Lithuanian language.
IV. Warranty and pricing of goods
1. The product characteristics are indicated next to each product.
2. The Shop indicates and the Customer confirms that he / she is aware that the items specified in the Shop may not match the actual size, shape and color of the items due to the characteristics of the monitor used.
3. The Customer agrees that, when placing an order electronically in the Store, he undertakes to pay the price indicated on the order for the goods.
4. Prices in the Store and in the order are indicated in Euros.
5. The store sells goods that meet the conditions specified in the order. In case the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer agrees to notify the Store about it immediately by e-mail or by phone specified by the Store. The Store undertakes to take all actions to eliminate the existing defects, if such defects are caused by the fault of the Store or third parties acting on its behalf. If the Shop fails to eliminate the defects within a reasonable period of time agreed with the Customer, the Customer shall have the right to defend his rights in accordance with the procedure established in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. Obligations of the shop in relation to the goods:
6.1. The store undertakes to deliver goods that correspond to the information specified for each product.
6.2. The Store undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity of goods specified in the order. The Store shall not be liable in case the quantity of delivered goods is inaccurate due to the fact that the Customer incorrectly specified the data in the order placed to the Store.
6.3. In all cases, the Store provides the Customer with the range of goods that meet the criteria set out in the Order.
6.4. The store specifies the delivery time for each item, so the Customer must pay attention to possible different delivery times before placing an order.
6.5. The Store undertakes to provide all information related to the item and its delivery and to contact the Customer if, due to circumstances beyond control of the store, the order cannot be executed accordingly.
6.6. The goods are delivered packed according to their nature in order to be suitable for their intended use.
V. Return of Goods
1. Each product of appropriate quality purchased at Gosolar.lt is given a 14-day return guarantee from the date of receipt of the product.
2. To return a good quality item:
- be sure to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns shall be accepted without prior notice and coordination;
- explain the reason for the return and attach proof of purchase;
- the product must be unused, labeled, in its original packaging and undamaged.
3. Each product has a supplier warranty for production defects and other defects not related to the normal use of the product and environmental impact. You can find the warranty period for each product in the product description.
4. Follow the steps above to return an item of poor quality.
5. The store undertakes to provide a reasoned written response to the Customer no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's request.
VI. Payment procedure and terms
1. The Customer shall pay for the ordered goods in one of the ways indicated in the Store: by bank transfer, electronic banking or Paysera system.
2. If the customer has chosen one of the online payment methods, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise he loses the right to claim the violation of the delivery terms, as the order of the customer shall be formed into a shipment only after payment for the goods.
VII. Delivery of goods
1. The store undertakes to specify a delivery term for each item. In case of delivery problems, the Shop undertakes to contact the Customer to find the best solution.
2. The Customer undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery time and to contact the Store only if 24 hours have passed from the delivery deadline.
3. When ordering the goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods and the person who will accept the goods.
4. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. If he cannot accept the goods himself and the goods have been delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to make claims to the Shop regarding delivery of the goods to an unsuitable entity.
5. Goods ordered in the Shop shall be delivered to the address specified by the Customer or to a chosen DPD terminal.
6. In case if upon acceptance of the goods, the Customer notices that the shipment does not contain the ordered product, the Customer must immediately inform the Shop thereof.
VI. Other conditions
1. All notices to the Store must be submitted by email email@example.com or by phone +370 652 55073.
2. The Contract shall be concluded, executed and all communication between the Customer and the Shop shall be in the official language.